Since 1968 Gardiner’s team of nurses and experienced carers have been supporting clients with varying levels of need to continue living an independent life in their own homes.
Our team has earned a reputation for being both reliable and trustworthy. Our highly experienced care managers, work with each and every client to establish and deliver individually tailored one-on-one care.
Duties could range from as little as one hour to round the clock care. The care provided may include:
- Personal care – washing, dressing, medication, mobility etc
- Domestic duties – cooking, laundry, cleaning, shopping etc
- Companionship – a friendly face can make the world of difference
- Higher dependency support
Whatever your need we can help to make it possible for you to live comfortably in your own home.
As part of our service we offer:
- Free initial assessment from experienced nurses / care managers
- Carefully recruited and trained nurses and experienced carers
- Close support from our care managers
- Off duty ‘emergency’ on call service
- Continuity of care from well matched nurses and carers
If you would like to discuss your needs or that of a loved one, please do get in touch.