Since 1968 Gardiner’s team of nurses and experienced carers have been supporting clients with varying levels of need to continue living an independent life in their own homes.
Our team has earned a reputation for being both reliable and trustworthy. Our highly experienced care managers, work with each and every client to establish and deliver individually tailored one-on-one care.
Duties can range from as little as one hour to round the clock care. The care we provided may include support with:
- Personal care – washing, dressing, mobility etc
- Medication – reminders or administration
- Urgent round the clock care
- Returning home from hospital – regain your confidence after a hospital stay
- Tasks around the home – cooking, laundry, cleaning, shopping etc
- Companionship – a friendly face can make the world of difference
- Respite care – does the main carer for a loved one need a break?
Whatever your need we can help to make it possible for you to live comfortably in your own home.
If you would like to discuss your needs or that of a loved one, please do get in touch.